Monday, April 11, 2011

To A Beautiful Day

It sounds very nice to struggle. Ooh, I worked really hard for this. I put in a lot of time and effort for that. Against the odds, I conquered this and I achieved that. I'm brilliant because I didn't give up. I'm determined and it got me this far! And so glorious it is to finally be where I am.

But some things are sweet because they're easy. Like how being yourself makes your friends happy. Like doing things because you have the freedom to. Like listening to music you like. Like smiling. Like not doing anything. Like dreaming. Like doing something you're good at. Like eating nice dessert.

I think I'm beginning to find that for some things, there's no need to try so hard. If it's out of reach, maybe it's not meant to be. If it doesn't feel good, maybe it's not right. If you can't get it, you don't need it.

What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
What you don't have you don't need it now
Don't need it now


01

No comments: