Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pageant Preview

I've been busy preparing for the upcoming pageant preview that's happening this Saturday. It involves a lot of practice. I'm damn tired from today's trip to the modelling agency and then learning the dance, not to mention fron the day's lessons! It's like there's stuff stuffed into my head continuously... Anyway here're the photos from the day before where we practised in the function hall.

01

The girls hard at work on their posture, working on the 'S' shape!

01

Our very supportive and very kaypoh DnD committee who came down to give us their two cents' worth of advice. Ahhh, gotta thank Yi Xiang and Darren for helping me come up with poses! Luckily for them or I'd be in deep shit today!

01

The hotness is in the pose... =P

01

The girls working it (without Jai).

01

The guys (without Wei Siang), trying to work it but maybe not as successful. Haha... it's the effort that counts!

Pageant Preview details are as follows:

Date: 25th August 2007 Saturday
Time: 8.00pm - 10.00pm
Venue: Phuture @ Zouk
Price: $15
Door sale price: $18

Your support would be greatly appreciated! Okay, you could at least come down and support me! Haha... not that we'd be doing anything much, just dancing, a bit of catwalk and a small Q & A. Contact me if you want to acquire the tickets!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: