Saturday, October 10, 2009

Laughed Until Die

Today was a hilarious day. I laughed until I wanted to die.

First of all we went to Ros' hall where Ros and Ness acted for our (qiqi, nessie and mine) project. It was meant to be outrageous and funny and these two jokers really brought it to the table. Now I understand why, if you're looking for a person with good sense of humour, it's not impossible. There are tonnes of things that are funny and people have different types of humour. The two of them are funny in their own way. In fact it is so funny (and embarrassing) that I might not be able to post said video online. But I will try.

After that I went to get my resume done at some corner of old Canteen A. It was rather cosy and I managed to get work there. I shall consider going to school on weekends to study. It is much more conducive. I'm almost done with it and I'm quite satisfied with how it's turning out.

I'm happy because with each passing day, even if it's by the tiniest bit, I'm learning more about the English Language. It is an art.

Speaking of art, we (the seven of us) went to watch Nessie in her dance, Modern Antiquities. I was very impressed. It was very well done. It is one of those art forms I am totally uneducated in and I was worried that I would not be able to appreciate anything. As it turns out, they were unfounded and I enjoyed every moment of it. It was like a play - there were three acts, tension, drama and most importantly, it touched me. That made it a good show.

Another good show is the JameSon Show. It consists of Jason and James who are ardent supporters. They support each other. Therefore there is never a dull moment around them. Their hit rate is 100%. They've made people yawn halfway and stop to laugh. They've made people laugh till they cry. Why? Because they are so bad, it's good.

They're the ultimate dynamic duo. They're so explosive they're like Dynamo! Wait a minute. Dynamo is the washing powder. It's dynamite. Apparently Yueting is also setting up a fanclub for them because she is their biggest fan. If they were on the morning radio show they'd be taken off because they increase traffic accidents. They have plans to be the first humans to take over the world after Pinky and the Brain.

Finally, it can be said that VaJaJa is the ultimate DJ-listener combi.

Totally. Absolutely. Without a doubt.

01

No comments: