Monday, October 26, 2009

Can't Turn Back Time

It's my third day of not worrying about school work. I think I'll probably start soon. However I'm still worrying about my interview tomorrow. That's a whole load of stuff on my mind. In addition to that, I actually bought $88 dollars worth of clothes from G2000 because I was afraid that I had nothing to wear. Yesterday I bought $60 of clothes from www.spreedom.com.sg.

So I am now officially broke, especially since I'm not really teaching tuition.

Anyways, in my third day of not worrying about school, I actually thought back and wondered, "What do I feel passionately about?" I haven't been involved in something that's so loaded with emotion since... well, since the two freshmen camps that I did last year. Almost a year and a half have gone. I haven't been part of anything that's on that scale. I haven't felt that kind of bond or that kind of excitement.

I think I need one of those to keep me going. Whatever it may be. Something new and exciting and just a little crazy.

I don't know how many of my freshies and fellow FOC com members read this blog but just a little flashback happening here. Maybe it'll trigger some good memories for you too. Presenting, once again, CS FOC 08 and Hall 12 FOC 08.

01

No comments: