Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Driving Test Tomorrow

This week was a rather good week of driving. I'm at my peak, and won't be making any more silly mistakes. I just hope that I'll be able to react to situations which I haven't faced before. Today, I was didn't drive, and that made me rather worried. My lesson'll be pushed to tomorrow instead, after which I'll have my driving test.

It is of paramount importance to me that I pass. It means everything. All the platoon one guys who are in Group B, that's me, Guo Fei, Kenneth and Zhicong have all gotten 50 for the Highway Code MCQ, passed HSP on the first try and then all of us passed parking yesterday as well. I barely made it with a timing of 9mins 58seconds, 2 seconds short of the time limit. But I followed all the procedures and did everything nicely. Tomorrow'll be the grand finale. Once the test is completed, there's nothing else to worry about. However, if we fail, we'll have to come back for training on Saturday and then take the test next Monday. HELL NO. I think all of us, including Chris, will be able to pass with flying colours tomorrow.

This blog awaits my good news. Also, when I pass, I'll be delighted and not be worried while watching the Grammy awards which is on tomorrow. Arhm, Queen Madge is performing, along with Kelly Clarkson and a whole host of other people, so I won't be giving that up!

We were all released late today and I was super pissed. Thank goodness for DDR, my de-stressing machine.

In other news, I'm rooting for Lincoln in Super Idol! Hope he got through tonight!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: