Sunday, February 19, 2006

Replyin'

mingy: i koped ur photos!!! mine i'll upload later k... and i want the rest of them that u didn't post!!!
Oh yeah? I know... saw your blog. Utter laziness! Imagine my... surprise when I saw all the photos on your blog was the same as mine! Boo! Haha, at least you got to see the better ones from my camera, haven't seen any from yours!

dan: i tink the movie is called Bruce Almighty... good movie u hav taste *winkz*
Haha, if you're talking about Fun With Dick and Jane... it was really not that good. But Bruce Almighty was quite funny.

Nana: Aiyos, dont be sore la. Haha, V'day is not fun also what. You can treat me as your sis and gf... buy me gifts lor. Wahahha
Haha... Yeah lor. How to not feel sore when the day is dedicated to people like you and your bf! Haha, enjoy arh!

Liang Hong: ahahahahahahahahaha pretty pretty bABe. the one at the top...
Whoa... say you want to do, and you really did it.

Jeffrey: take it wasy will ya. im sure u deserve some1 better nxt time. =)
I'm taking it easy! =)

mbies: thanks for being so fast and efficient! haha. you like our newly appointed our J3 n J4 class rep. *no e for below post. typo*
mbies: /start sympathy dont worry about your driving test... you must have learnt alot from the test. process is more important. /end sympathey

I've decided to leave the spelling error there for all to see! Haha! Yeah, I don't know if being the 'newly appointed' class rep is going to be a good thing or not. We'll see ya!

Sid: Failure is not defeat just delay.JiaYou bro!
And I'm still jia-you-ing, trying to pass the test. TOMORROW! =0

sanji86: You must have damn enjoyed your new yeAR! good fashion sense ar. Well done! haha.
Haha! I don't have good fashion sense, and all the clothes that I wear are damn cheapo stuff. Thinking of getting a pair of Levi's though. Hmmm...

fi5h: Haha..I enjoyed myself also!!..haha..anyway i find it weird..not e tag..but u guys are all decked out in.. *scratches head* i dun even know what to call tat
It's called chinese new year clothes! Haha!

Sid: Ask me update blog N u urself MIA for a few days.Hahaz.SIanz.feel like going back into my 'manhole'.Update bro!
I don't know why, I spend bloody long updating a single entry, so can't update too much!

bert: "some very expensive, high-tech, film-mode-camera. With the detachable lens and flash, super-professional-camera kind"- SLKs my friend, SLKs
Thanks for the info!

Jeffrey: Glad that u'r enjoying ya CNY as well =)
mingy: i love the fact u n ur bros where practically dressed the same. smashin'!

I loved CNY. A well deserved holiday in the midst of all the madness! Too bad it'll be a long time till I get such a break again! On the other hand, I still have almost 10 days off! That'll be many 4-day weeks!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: