Thursday, April 05, 2007

Oh Yeah

I guess I'll have to agree with Mr Weetz's comment. The only problem is how I'm going to go about fixing it. I have a plan, but I'll have to see if the boss feels the same way about it. If not I'll have to take another choice of action seeing that I'm not feeling "happy" enough throughout my day. It's a pain in the arse.

I had my first tuition lesson 2 days ago and I was there early. I wanted to go for a swim, but the sky looked crappy. Anyway, I was welcomed by the thunderous barking of their dog, which unnerved me. Luckily, his parents weren't at home. I helped him with his schoolwork, went through a couple of topics, tripped and almost fell on a tesselation question, and gave him homework. Simple but fulfilling. At least I felt that I'd earned the money with some skill.

Yesterday I had a terribly snobbish customer who was filthy rich, but impolite and a fucking bitch. And so I didn't really give her a wide smile or anything like that. I just talked matter-of-factly. Well, she had the cheek to complain to my colleagues that I was unfriendly, when she was the one muttered audibly retarded remarks under her breath like, "No wonder Sony's going bankrupt!".

Change is hard, but I deserve so much better.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Ryan said...

yea. its time to switch cos u're going uni aniway.