Saturday, September 17, 2005

Replyin'

Rebecca: Hi guys! Is the movie still on? I really want to watch this show. But cannot seem to find it online. Do let me know if the dvd is out okay? Many thanks =) Cheers Rebecca
I think you're talking about the Korean movie Innocent Steps, I'm shocked to announce that it's not showing anymore. I don't think it lasted more than a month with a huge number of new movies that are being released. As for the DVD, I don't see it anywhere yet, but I'm sure it'll be out very very soon. Watch this space!

bert: http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WHAZOU5T0ORG139BRI9JMZ2FR
Outrageous! Hey bert, I don't have your new blogspot address. Thanks for this song by Daphne Khoo - Paper, which IMO has got to be the best song in the whole of the Shooting Stars. And surprise surprise, she wrote the song herself too. It reminds me of an old song, but she did a very good job in making a completely new song, despite the vibes feeling the same. I love it! And she acted pretty well too... Ooh, she's got a fan in me!

mbies: AND KHERRAY TOO. XDDD
mbies: geraldine is coming. quick.. bai me!
mbies: and debbie too!
mbies: von is coming to cass bbq too! LOL. lousy la yingheng... =x

Yeah, girls need girls to persuade I guess... What tactics you used? I can't be arsed to call... told you lar, you are important and you have a certain mei li... Must continue helping me with organising it. I have bad news, I'm involved in a display on Sun, 2nd Oct. I pray I don't have to book in on Sat night, but I think I can beg my superiors to let me book in on Sunday morning or something!

mingy: you changed the border! and i see my face right in the corner. love it. but we should take a better one next time. i look pretty crappy in it. AND hurry plan something man...
Haha, your face doesn't really look like that. It just happened to land on the line where some shearing occurred and then the whole of that border thing is supposed to tilt slightly right. Can pretend you are looking at a distorted mirror, that's why it looks crappy. Thanks for noticing that thing! Kind of put in the effort to give the place a new look! Plan something! Haha, Zhenhui's thinking of next Saturday. Well at least that's the date I gave him. I think something will happen! Haha...

mbies: AM I ZAI OR WAD? XD connie is going to class outing. HIGHLIGHT HER NAME!!!1!
You're zai lar. *shakes head*

Th3odor3: damn why u put my drunk face on ur blog
Th3odor3: woo that fast! faster than me hehe i took 1 week to read sia.

Had to take good care of your book too. Also, Daniel and Terence make a lot of noise saying that I'm reading slowly. Thanks for reading my blog. I'll try to remove the photo asap lar! Don't worry, normally you look more shuai than that... who ask you look so seh still want to take photo with me!

mingy: That guy is so going to cry... u're a blur toad... either that or ur fren's havin a hellova gd time givin ya insomnia
Haha... I've gotten over it. Now I don't care if I do find out. It'd be a bonus though!

Sid: hey 2 of my pjc frens are in the same platoon as u lehx. hahaz.now den I know .. lolz.
Yeah, they were people I keep trying to tell you about! Haha!

Now there's quite a bit going on this week. I'll be going out with Van tomorrow and probably going tanning today and a little swim. Surprisingly Wee Lee also called me out yesterday to swim today. I've in turn asked him to go swim next week, because it's not nice rejecting people! Anyway, there wasn't much to do this week in camp, but we've all decided that this is just the calm before the storm. It'll probably be crazily chaotic next week, but I'm sure I'll be able to take it all in my stride. And I heard things that scare me, like we'll be doing more jungle training. *shudders* As I said, I'll be taking it in my stride.

Had a 5km run at Labrador Park and that place is small (at least from what I see), but the place is absolutely gorgeous! Although it is a bit inaccesible, it is certainly one of the nature reserves worth taking a peak at.

I'm having a family BBQ later today to celebrate the Mooncake Festival. All my aunties and my mother are crazy over making this BBQ a success and also, providing more food than I can possibly imagine. My mother's saying that her arms are aching from mixing some stuff for some yam paste or something like that, and her legs are aching from all the shopping she did these few days to buy food for today. And her arms are doubly aching from carrying them. My responsibilities for today include erm, carrying a few stuffs downstairs, BBQ-ing and of course, playing with the kids. Also, I'm on a secret mission to take a look at the facilities there and see how I can turn the place into a happening one for the class party. Woohoo! Busy busy!

I wish I'd never have to book in though. Haha, must be me thinking rubbish because I was hardly in camp the past week. Bah! Time is flying past quickly, and I only have one more year to serve. ORD, here I come!

Okay, wishful thinking on my part but I can dream, can't I? To all the Uni students: Enjoy your Uni life! You have no idea how your male conterparts in NS are longing to join you guys!

No comments: