Friday, April 03, 2009

After Exams I Will

This time last year, I wanted my exams to end. When they ended, I celebrated the end of exams with a trip to the Singapore Flyer. The next month was spent travelling, from Kukup to Phuket. The month after that was filling many shoes - as PNP of DND, preparing for WSCI's FOC as OGL, acting in The Minister's Wife?!. July, The Minister's Wife?! played for two evenings, one week of FOC, a short break, followed by another week of FOC.

This time round, I've decided to cut down. To minimise. To concentrate.

I think I'm not going to be doing anything. I need 3 months of nothing. Maybe just reading, exercising and tuition-ing. I'm not going to get myself involved in additional projects. I'm not going to "do as much as possible within shortest possible time". I'm going to be spontaneous and flexible with my time. I'm not going to be trapped by plans. I'm going to do what I want. I'm going to turn down what I don't want.

Yes, I'm looking forward to that kind of life. I want a proper holiday. Hopefully that's what I want. One of the entries before school started I was actually WISHING for school to start. I can't believe I was such an idiot.

I want a holiday so good that I wish it would never end.

THIS SEM NEEDS TO DIE.

01

No comments: