Friday, April 17, 2009

Day and Night

I am happiest when I sleep early and wake up even earlier. But lifestyles change to suit the environment and I haven't really been living like that ever since I got into Uni.

This time it's different. I slept relatively early. I woke up at 8. The sun was brilliant. I am a morning person. I enjoy being with nature and soaking in the rays of the sun. The greenery outside looked especially charming. I got up, studied, went for a swim and had a meal. I should probably have had breakfast though!

I'd like the rest of my holiday to be like that. I used to obsess with being the "yang guang nan hai". Now it isn't that big a deal. It's more of living the life than roasting yourself with endless tanning sessions. I'll be less hung up with creating the perfect image... I just want to get up when the sun does and appreciate the day for all the sights it brings.

And to live and appreciate the moment. Judging by that, the day is going very well.

01

No comments: