Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Do Not

I do not appreciate it when people bring their kids and another someone lagging behind and rings my bell and knocks sharply on my door in the morning. It's worse when I open the door and the person wants to tell me about religion. It is difficult to be tolerant of others when they are shoving their beliefs in your face. Her last comment was that her religion has some basis in science when I said I was Buddhist. What was she trying to imply?

I know I shouldn't let it get to me. But I think everyone needs that personal space. And it's just so annoying... especially since this is not the first time. I had to put up with stories that took about an hour of my time when I was out innocently walking when I was Sec 2.

I will follow the way of my forefathers. I want to be where they are when I die.

01

No comments: