Saturday, April 26, 2008

Word Heaven

"Words without thought never to heaven go." (Low Y Y, 2008)

How true. I've been using words to convey my thoughts. But I haven't thought of how they could be pared down, economised and strung together to create the best-fit way of conveying those thoughts. I've learned that I enjoy using superficial words that are big, but don't mean anything at all. They either ramble on and create ridiculously long sentences or add nothing to the content.

I guess learning to recognise these elements in my work and that's a start! I've got some made some plans and created some projects for myself to complete during the holidays. I know everyone's going to get the most out of theirs!

I've only got three goals this holiday - write better, earn money and get fitter.
01

No comments: