Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Lied When I Was Seventeen

I know that the people up there are doing it on purpose, releasing the overall grades that account for 50% of our total marks for 208 yesterday, when the final exam is today.

I couldn’t really get to sleep, even though I was sick of reading my notes over and over. I don’t remember being so nervous for an exam before.

It’s really not life and death, is it?

On the way to the exam hall, I took out my jacket, and dropped my swimming trunks on the floor. Someone pointed it out to me nicely. Ming Siew laughed. Lingling, who was beside me but didn’t notice, laughed even harder when I told her. I should’ve kept my mouth shut.

I took the wrong seat in the hall, right in front of Titus. I should’ve realised because I’ve never sat near Titus for any exam. When I realised and got up, Jinhe came over to take the seat. I apologised and look for my seat like an idiot. I think I held up the exam for 5 minutes.

My phone rang.

I rushed out of the exam hall, feeling kind of claustrophobic. And I really didn’t want to discuss the paper with anybody.

It’s crappy.

I’m weird.
01

No comments: