Thursday, November 19, 2009

Turning Point

As much as I am complaining like a deranged banshee, I've been enjoying myself this exam period. Granted I find exams more stupid because my GPA is now in the "hopelessly low" category and that it's a test of my memory skills. I'm so much more than what I can remember. I won't need to remember such nonsense when I come out to work!

Well, maybe I'm just bitter.

I've been enjoying myself. Not having to go to school means every morning I wake up at about 9. I go online for an hour and check my e-mail, Facebook and ONTD, and when it doesn't rain, which was about thrice this week, I go for a run or a swim. And then I come back, have a shower, sit in front of the computer and have lunch while watching an awesome drama. Currently it's either Brothers & Sisters, Heroes or Desperate Housewives.

I think I'm even less prepared than I was in every single semester before. But it doesn't matter because slowly, I'm learning what I want out of life. And it's not grades. Granted I might be bitter because I'm not getting good grades, so I don't really have a choice - I just get fucked up grades.

However I feel alive. With all this time on my hands, I feel enriched. I do study. But I do other stuff as well. I think it's a good transition. It helps me keep stuff in perspective before I go on my six-month internship.

Strangely despite all the stress studying brings, I've what I need. I'm happy.

01

2 comments:

weetzdom tooth said...

good for you :) nothing more to ask for than being happy. and grade, most of the time, do no matter in the real working world.

wish i could nua like you hahaa lunch over Tv series? so shiok

jason kyh said...

hahaha.... soon already okay! SOON! i'll be entering the working world. next semester will be the one that i do my internship.

yeah... tv series over a meal is heaven. shiok.

but must always dabao the rice with dofu, veg, fried meat or sth... that doesnt have bones.