Saturday, December 31, 2005

End of Year Special - Top 10 Entries

It's been a crazy year of blogging for me and this is the 245th entry! It's kind of weird that I'm blogging about blogging but, heck.

10. Project Superstar
Written on September 04, this was my first reaction to all the raging discussion on who deserved to win, who was a better performer, who was the better singer and all the aunty and uncles love for Wei Lian. Controversy, controversy, controversy. That's what makes a good show I suppose.

09. King Kong
One of the most enjoyable movie write-ups I've done because of the time it took to read up about the actors and how the movie came about. The pictures for this particular entry were a bit harder to find than most. However, seeing that this is one of the blockbusters of the year, it really deserved every bit of detail to be noted down.

08. Madonna - Hung Up
This entry basically captured my excitement when the Queen was preparing her comeback to the music scene. A reflection on her past works and anticipation of the future. Her album sales world wide is currently at 4 million plus, despite having only released one single. Impressive.

07. Bravo Chalet
Another entry that took almost forever to write, but it was worth it because I quite enjoyed myself and it was my only chalet this year.

06. 03S10A's BBQ
One of the longest entries ever, I wrote about an occassion that was very special to me. When I look back at the photographs, every bit of effort was worth it. It's like a trip back to the past. Oh yeah, and the cup thingies and the card. Something to look at, and smile.

05. Britney Spears - Quote from The Onyx Hotel Tour 2004
One of the most inspirational lines from her. Check it out.

04. It's Hot - November's Chopin
While listening hard with my ears, staring the lyrics and processing the music in my mind, this entry showcases my thoughts of the new album. Every song has its meaning, every song sounds unique. It's really worth waiting for and all the excitement and anticpation for it did not disappoint.

03. Pop The Music
Me standing up for pop music.

02. Mariah Carey - Shake It Off
This was the entry that garnered the most views. Mariah's at her peak and there's no doubt that her growing profile was what led to this. A simple entry about a song, and then about an artiste who recovered from her slip four years ago, to produce her latest album, The Emancipation of Mimi. It overtakes 50 Cent this week to become the biggest selling album in the USA.

01. Edison and Jay... so scandalous!
The most enjoyable entry to do. Got quite a few comments from disgruntled fans. And it couldn't be done without help from Ming Boon. I thought it was rather cool that we co-operated together on this one. There wasn't much to write about and it was an entry that let the pictures do the talking. Scandalous!

No comments: