Monday, December 19, 2005

Shopping!

Woohoo! Actually I was kind of forced to buy stuff, but still, it turned out rather fun. Went out with my mother and my brother and sister to Causeway Point. Bought a pair of Nike sportshoes from Sportslink. At first I wasn't quite keen on it and there was no way I was going to spend money on it because I was feeling quite broke but my mother insisted that CNY was just a few weeks away and I just had to buy new shoes. So grudgingly, I bought the pair that she chose for me. I think I'll like it. Gradually.

After that we went to John Little and I had to buy some... underwear. Got 3 pairs of briefs by B.U.M. Tried them on just now and yeah, pretty comfortable stuff! Oops. Also got 3 Byford singlets to wear at home and 3 pairs of B.U.M. ankle socks. The total cost was about 35 bucks, so it's really worth the money.

The next stop was Popular because my siblings had to buy books for the new school year. The shopping was nothing like Diagon Alley, and I hadn't been buying school books since 3-4 years ago so I felt out of touch with it. Anyway, all that had to do was thrust the paper to the salespeople and they'd pick out the books. Convenience! I went to CD Rama and to my shock and surprise, there was only one copy of Nsync's Greatest Hits album left and having own NONE of the CDs from my favourite American boyband, I was convinced to pay 20.90 for it as it included a DVD. My mother bought me a book too. Which was the first thing I didn't have to pay for myself.

All in all, quite a fruitful day, aside from photoshopping the Edison picture, which I know isn't a very impressive piece but still, it kept me busy for quite some time. I'll be back on Friday. Hopefully I can take off on that day. Either that or next Tuesday would be most appropriate. Been feeling kind of down lately, so just got to keep myself busy with stuff and think OPTIMISTIC (right Jeffrey?).

Cos 'tis the season to be jolly!

No comments: