Friday, December 23, 2005

End of Year Special - Top 10 Photos

As a way to usher in the new year which is coming in 8 freaking days, I'm going to be doing a Top 10 of everything I can think of. Songs, movies... whatever I can lay my hands on. It's a way to celebrate and commemerate this year and to look forward to greater things to come! Arhm... may I present:

Top 10 Photos of 2005!


10.

Me, Terence wearing my Do Somethin' cap (which I've since lost!) and Guo Fei!
Taken by Sern Hong using his digicam.

09.

This is one of the most memorable photos. Sort of went there to give moral support to them because they were doing display on a weekend! So Van and I went all the way to Marina to see everything.
Taken by Vanessa using my digicam.

08.

Me and my sister.
Taken by my mom using my digicam.

07.

Woah. My sectionmates with me and Vanessa. We went to eat together at Suntec!
Taken by the waiter using Zhi Wei's digicam.

06.

Bravo 1 pioneers group photo!
Taken by Sgt Ernest using his digicam.

05.

Me and my cousin. Innocence in a picture.
Taken by Felicia (I think) using her digicam.

04.

A very memorable outing with Sidney and his friend at Orchard. Had an amazing shopping spree and went to look at the X'Mas deco!
Taken by Beryl and Sidney's digicam.

03.

This was during field camp after we had a chance for a mass shower. It was insane, we had fun and it was great to feel clean!
Taken by unknown, Zhi Wei's digicam.

02.

Me with Shuming and Zhenhui. I accidently appeared in the photograph because actually Shuming was taking with her and Zhenhui, and I just stuck my head into it! A cool accident! Our only successful self-taken photo!
Taken by Shuming using Zhenhui's digicam.

01.

Me with Sequeena and Si Hua. Amazingly and luckily enough we got a digicam that was better than mine! Or else it wouldn't be so rich in colour. We got a stranger to take this for us at the Esplanade.
Taken by unknown using Sequeena's friend's digicam.

No comments: