Friday, December 23, 2005

Replyin'

a$h: haha!ya such a B.U.M person huhz broso thinkin abt e x'mas present 4 ya swine k,take care huhzcya soon ohz!!! Tata(n_n)
Yeah, I'm going to get presents for the both of you tomorrow, although I don't think we'll have the chance to meet so soon. Yeah, it is kind of sad because I'm kind of busy with army stuff, don't know if I'll be able to book out next week even, with all those rumours flying around. Yepz, I love B.U.M. stuff. Arhm. Yay to B.U.M. undies!

fi5h: Time to go out my friend.. time.... YEAH!!!
Hopefully we can meet up tonight!

mng: yo bud. long time no see...
Yar! Long time no see. It seems as if the next time we meet it'll be 2006!!!

mbies: hope your bad times will tide away soon. ^^
Yeah, I'm sure they'll die away soon. I'm just hanging in there and waiting for everything to go back to normal!

Sid: glad u 2 hear u doing fine.Miss toking cork thru sms n msn.Come back Soonz!start our britney frenZY!
Sid: wa lao.gone so long. miss the sms dude!!! hope you come back in 1 piece.LolZ.

Hey hey... must be honoured I called you from Brunei eh! ;)

mbies: have fun in brunei! XD
It was not bad lar!

Th3odor3: ur dear coporal and higher ranking will be with u! hah
Haha... yepz.

al: u will be sitting a C130...u know how many people don't get to sit that...consider urself lucky
Yeah, it was a great experience going there but when coming back, I just couldn't wait to get my feet on the ground!

angie: U R GOING TO MISS MY BIRTHDAY. I HATE U!
As if I did it on purpose! *mock horror*

mbies: i wanna watch chicken little too...
mingy: ha... i knew it... u're just too in love with me!!! my bf's gonna kick ur ass... muahaha. jk... thanks a lot brother! =) cya real soon.

LOL! Continue believing that I'm just too in love with you if it makes you feel good! Haha!

No comments: