Sunday, December 11, 2005

Intermission

Harlow!

Haha, I'm here in Brunei and all and I can't SMS or anything because I don't have auto roaming. And you would have observed by now that there won't be a signature at the end of this entry! LOL!

I'm talking too much rubbish already. Hmm, I'm glad I survived through the 3 days in the jungle and it was kind of tough but I AM glad that I've gone through everything. It's an experience that I'll remember for life. For the next 5 days I'll be doing the kind of stuff I usually do in camp, so it shouldn't be much of a problem. Everything's fine except for a few small cock-ups here and there.

I'm currently in a shopping center and there's internet connection for 90 cents an hour. Okay, so it does sound relatively affordable, if I can use that term, but it takes a minute to load a page. It certainly takes a lot of patience and some getting used to! The shopping is okay, I've got a pair of sunglasses and 6 Animorphs books, for 3 for 10 bucks. Don't probe, it's a childhood obsession! Later, we'd be going to a really cool mall and I hope to get a rather unique shirt there. Haha... I just passed by a shop blasting Britney Spears' Greatest Hits DVD. It makes me think of home! Haha!

No, but seriously, I miss everyone out there. I really can't wait to see my family and friends back in Singapore again. *heartache* I miss even Seletar Camp, my own bunk bed, my home, MUSIC and a lot of stuff I've taken for granted.

Count down with me till I reach sg-land once more.... 5 more days to go!

No comments: