Sunday, April 30, 2006

Mariah Carey - Thin or Curvy



Now here's a comparison of Mariah's body. On the left, that's her in Jan '04. And the right picture was taken in January this year. I'm tempted to suggest that she's undergone some surgery for her golden globes, but I shall try to refrain from being nasty, and assume that it's all natural. I can't believe I was bitchily discussing it yesterday; must've been very bored. Ooh, and I listened to The Emancipation of Mimi yesterday - good stuff. Anyway, Terence and I were discussing her assets when we were on duty yesterday, and he seemed to remember that in the Against All Odds video, a certain member of Westlife was staring down at her bust.

I think I'm going to go to youtube to take a look at that video!

These comparison pictures appeared in Celebrity Living this year, and it seems that 77% of the women liked her skinny while 61% of the men liked the curvy image. So which one do you prefer? I'll have to go with the curvy one! Looks much more huggable.

Click for the full image of the skinny one, and the curvy one!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: