Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rant

First of all, I'd like to start by saying I'm absolutely repulsed that I have duty tomorrow. To add salt to injury, I had a late book out today (which meant that I have only about 12 hours out of camp), and I'll be missing Wang Lee Hom's autograph session at IMM. I've been waiting all my life to see him in person and this has to happen. Of all days that I could have duty, it has to be when I'm lucky enough to earn the ticket to the autograph session. I mean, usually I wouldn't give a hoot about it, but it's because it's him and because I finally felt that I had a chance to go... Damn.

I cannot begin to describe how disappointed I am.

Then there are the other things which happened this week. We had an exercise, which was followed by a real activation. I think we have more chance of actually having an activiation that many other units, so there was a kind of thrill involved. We were just got our food when the siren rang, and had to abandon it on the table and run back to our companyline. After that, we returned only to be told that we had 5 minutes to finish our food and to go prepare our stuff. That was certainly one of the more exciting times being in the unit. But of course in the end, the situation was clear.

Other than that I'm quite happy that I had Junior to talk to this week in camp. Certainly a breath of fresh air from everything.

Oh, and this morning we had an 8km run. I think I did rather okay, and was satisfied with my efforts. My legs are aching now though.

I am so tired now. Despite the fact that I thought I should stay up all night and watch Desperate Housewives or something, I think I'll go to sleep. It's not good for health to miss out on so much sleep! But I'll be pretty much bored to death because there'd be nothing to do! Sigh. What can I possibly bring in to entertain myself?

Oh, and I can't blog till Sunday afternoon at least. Have a badminton session with a couple of my platoon mates in the morning. On Monday I hope to go to KBox.

This long weekend is HOPELESS.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: