Thursday, July 05, 2007

Harry Potter Fever

In a world of mass marketing, they make us look forward to everything by hyping up everything and making everything a must-see. Of course despite the barrage of comic-book/movies, it doesn't get better than the ultimate franchise of our generation, the 7-book Harry Potter. The movie The Order of The Phoenix is out in Singapore on the 12th of July. I'll be in Taiwan then so I'll watch it as soon as I can when I get back! The last book, The Deathly Hallows is available for pre-order both from Singpost and Popular. I want to get my hands on the book ASAP because I got all my surprises spoilt for me while reading the previous book. So NO ONE is to tell me anything about the contents of the book. I want to read it myself.

I just can't bear to part with the money to buy it. But it's once in a lifetime a storybook is so huge that you just cannot ignore it. I think the 50 dollars would be a good investment, don't you?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: