Saturday, July 07, 2007

Not Consistent

I know I haven't been very consistent lately. In terms of blogging. But there's plenty to blog about so I'll probably do it when I have the time. Even if it requires me to wake up at 5AM to do it, I will. There's been some really fun stuff happening, the most interesting of which happened yesterday, where my class had a gathering. They're really important to me because after having gone through so many schools and being a part of so many classes, they're the ones that make me feel real comfortable. Last night was fucking crazy, so pictures to come real soon.

Today is crazy as well. I'm going to JB to get my hair done, then coming back to teach tuition before meeting Samuel for dinner to pass him Grey's and then meeting my Sony colleagues for supper. I'll try to wake up early to blog tomorrow morning instead, and then go for 3 tuition classes before packing my luggage for the Taipei trip. Disgustingly last minute I know, but my activities are packed to the max already - do I look like I have time for luggage?!

I'm tired. Every day turns into night so quickly. There's just never enough time. I want to do as much as possible. You see your life expire before. One day over is another day closer to the end of the journey. Wee Lee and I saw some guy dead because of a traffic accident last night. It was kind of freaky so I was too tired to think. Lucky me.

Hope everyone out there is living your life to the max, and you'd have a story to tell about your life because you've lived it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: