Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm Back

I just came back from Taiwan a couple of hours ago. In fact I've been travelling for so damn long my butt hurts! We took a bus from the hotel since 3PM and I only managed to reach Singapore by 11PM or so. The trip was insanely fun. There were many high moments, and a couple of low ones, but they were all very memorable. Taipei is certainly the place to go for a good holiday. The experience was definitely worth the money. The people were trendy and friendly. The food on the whole was cheap and delicious, although I still cannot understand why Smelly Toufu is a dish enjoyed by many. We climbed mountains, visited monuments, had history lessons and did a great deal of shopping. In fact, we rushed to visit as many places as possible, making it an extremely worthwhile trip.

We took a whole lot of photos (roughly 800); not all of them came out good, and I'm still waiting for some from Terence's camera. In the meantime here's a teaser for the entries to come:

01

01

01

01

01

01

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: