Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Beginning of the Beginning

The first step is always the hardest, and once that's over, everything should be easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy (courtesy of my P1 tuition student). After 6 months at Sony Gallery and 3 months at World Courier, it's finally time to enter the institution that's NTU. I'm proud and nervous, and that's an understatement right now. I'm feeling like a couldron-full of emotions, with its contents spitting, bubbling and over-flowing wildly, out of control.

In short - I'm freaking out.

Well, I've got more pressing issues at hand. My dad is insisting that he come and help me clean my room at Hall, and knowing how he is, he'd probably make a big fuss out of it. We dropped by yesterday and first he exclaimed it was really clean, and didn't need cleaning, but upon closer observation he felt the the place was pretty much in the dumps, with "spiders the size of those from Africa" and "HarryPotter's curtains". He exclaimed that the entire block housed guys and made a big fuss about not reading signs when I made a slight detour before finding my room.

My mom says it's his way of showing that he's proud of me, and he has to announce to the whole wide world that his son is in Uni. If I manage to survive the embarrassment of him dropping tonight, it'll be another story to tell.

Meanwhile, orientattion camp starts tomorrow and ends on Friday, so I hope there'll be enough fun things to blog about when I return!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: