Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hall 12 Havoc

01

First I'd like to thank Colin for this. Woah, as a birthday present it's even more significant! Haha... All that's lacking is an autograph! I was really really excited to get it, but I've only managed to hear one song from the laptop! You're right man, I need a DVD player. Bringing it home to blast!

01

Terence dropped by for a drink at around 11pm with ice and Baileys! I was really damn happy that he came down for a chat and a drink. It's really quite rare that he drops by even though we live a mere 3 minutes from each other! Haha... I had only a little to drink but it was enough to get me rather high as you'll be seeing in subsequent photos. My face was as red as a lobster.

01

Quite a few people trouped down to my room, and I was pretty fearful for what was ahead! Haha... but the birthday box made its way down, and it contained gifts from Dan, Mei Si, Yi Ping and Jing Ying! It's quite cool (excpet for the fact that my floor is littered with many bags and the extra box). Then somehow the thing started and they gave me the birthday cake box to see my cake for myself. It turned out to be empty except for my OG-mates' signatures! They then brought in the real thing!

01

Which was really quite impressive. After a really loud birthday song (we controlled ourselves after an email was sent out last night regarding noise after 1130PM!), we proceeded to cut the cake.

01

Yes, the crowd loved the pageant pairing so much they were demanding for it non-stop. Without warning, I was scooped up by Shu Qi. And quite effortlessly I must add. Then came my first experience with poling. I think I went through 3 objects before they were satisfied and were willing to throw me into the disgustingly smelly NIE pond. I had trouble getting out because the sides were so slippery.

01

And so before I managed to get myself out, they took the opportunity to take a photo. Such good friends I have! I chased quite a few of them and rather successfully I might add. I didn't actually managed to catch anyone but I gave them a bloody good run for it. I wanted to catch Shaun and was camping outside his room for a bloody long time, but he was too smart and stayed there till there was a huge enough commotion outside. I gave up and went back and I jumped onto Ivan.

01

Who then got me on the ground and took revenge by emptying Weihao's Gatsby on me. It was freaky. It's something apply everyday before going toi school and the smell's so damned strong and he actually spread it over many parts of my body.

The assault then escalated as camou cream (yes lao ba I know it was your idea!) and toothpaste. Seriously it felt like Initiation Night Part II!

01

Photographic evidence... I'm going to pay you guys back double when your birthday comes! Haha... The security guard sort of came after us then I think. I can't get the timeline very very strict.. but yeah, he sort of broke up the fun. We finished off the birthday cake (which tasted pretty good btw), and went for one good group photo, taken by Kai Rong!

01

Thanks for celebrating for me, with me. I haven't had such fun in a long while! Although it was kind of torturous but still... haha...! More on presents and such another time. Look at the time! I need to sleep! OH NO!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: