Friday, January 16, 2009

Gratitude

I really don't know where to begin, other than it's 3:14 AM and I'm really exhausted and I hope that all of you are in bed. Yes, you, especially you with the morning lectures.

Edwin and I are really incredibly grateful to all of you who stayed with us till the very end. Don't make me name names I'm so tired I might miss out some people. Okay like what the hell alright: Liz, Zed, Pedro, Candy, Suffi... anyone else? Thanks to Jayne for DJ-ing for us for quite some time and also Sean who had to care for other drunk people and thus made a move. Also I must say that when I did the deco with you guys for Homecoming (putting up the cloth and all that) it was probably the time that I felt closest to you guys - like we had some great internal teamwork thingy going on.

(The ability to type this after many beers is in itself awesome so don't judge the content.)

Anyway back to the point, I was just very impressed with all you guys and your commitment has earned my respect. I'm sorry I haven't been around much for quite a bit of stuff (textbook sales, carrying cartons of beer etc) but it's because the 3-day school week doesn't leave me very free to be around from Mon-Wed. As always if there's anything that you think I can help with just ask I'll be glad to help if I can make it.

Yes I feel indebted. Haha...

Anyway good job guys, once again THANK YOU ALL for playing your part in making it a (resounding is subjective lar but people enjoyed themselves so it is thus a) success. =) Really appreciate it.

Oh yeah and thank you two nutcases as well. My party people.

01

No comments: