Sunday, January 04, 2009

Double Bill

w01

w02

w03

w04

w05

W06

w07

w08

w09

We had an awesome time celebrating Qiqi and Yueting's birthday. There were presents that were appreciated and chardonnay that left us frustrated. We managed to drink it after borrowing a cork-opener from Yue's neighbour. It's not really my kind of drink and it would've tasted better with food!

We had a hell lot of fun at this other condo. I don't know what's the name but it had a non-stop blast of breeze / gale. The condo faces the National Indoor Stadium so it is kind of out in the open. It's beautiful. It's spacious.

My new life's dream / target is to acquire one of the apartments there.

Sang many, many songs, accompanied by the big three of fast food, Mcdonalds, KFC and Pizza Hut. A capella-ed Lean Back. That was fucking awesome. There were also other great songs... I think we're the only people who can create a song out of nothing so spontaneously! Haha...

I enjoyed myself thoroughly. The wind blew my face, through my hair and sent all my troubles to a faraway place.

01

No comments: