Friday, May 12, 2006

JKYH Top 20 (45)



01. Wo Yao Kuai Le - A*Mei (+1) 4

02. Say Somethin' - Mariah Carey ft Pharrell & Snoop Dogg(+2) 5
03. Kiss Goodbye - Wang Lee Hom (+2) 4
04. Control Myself - LL Cool J ft Jennifer Lopez (-1) 4
05. Wu Niang - Jolin Tsai (NEW)
06. SOS - Rihanna (-5) 6
07. Yan Lei Cheng Shi - Sun Yan Zi (+10) 2
08. Savin' Me - Nickelback (+2) 4
09. The Ghost of You - My Chemical (+6) 4
10. Let U Go - Ashley Parker Angel (+6) 2
11. Girl Talk - Dhani Lenenevald (-5) 6
12. What's Left Of Me - Nick Lachey (-5) 4
13. Lie To Me - Daniel Powter (-2) 4
14. Pan Duo La - Angela Chang (-2) 4
15. Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae (-1) 4
16. Unbelievable - Craig David (+2) 2
17. Thunder In My Heart Again - Meck (+2) 2
18. Beep - Pussycat Dolls ft Will.I.Am (-10) 10
19. Who Am I - Will Young (NEW)
20. Together We Are One - Delta Goodrem (NEW)

It's here early this week because I think I'm going to have an outrageously busy weekend! Not much to comment on other than the fact that I can't get enough of Jolin's new song. She hopped from SONYBMG to EMI, and now her "Greatest Hits" CD is shelved along side the new album. It's bloody confusing when I first saw it myself. It took some time for me to digest what was happening. On the bright side, she's pushing her limits to take her record sales to a whole new level. The dancing during the MTV Asia Awards were phenomenal. Okay, so she wasn't singing live (and I don't care) but how can anyone sing live while dancing like that! It was a brilliant performance really. Anyway, she checked in to a hospital recently due to exhaustion. With a song like that, I think she can take it easy on the promotion! Also, can anyone tell me why she changed record labels?

Hmm, a rather unsteady chart this week. A lot of songs making it into the bottom twenty are rather unstable, so we'll see how it goes. I'm kind of into Chinese music recently. And there's a bit of biasness going on over there because I have WLH and Mariah Carey's CD to listen to in camp, but not the others! Set to enter the charts next week is Buttons (PCD) and Get Together (Madonna).

Haven't got much news in the music scene this week except for the fact that Britney's pregnant (more on that another day), Rihanna is #1 on Billboard for a second week, and the UK charts are getting pretty stale. Oh, and for the first time Will Young's single couldn't make it into the Top 10 of that chart, peaking at #11 last week. Boo.

Apologies for the lousy A*Mei image. I wanted the whole thing in Chinese, and it could've looked better but all I got is WoYaoKuai? and some other weird stuff. Argh. And I'm lousy at finding images for Chinese artists!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: