Friday, June 19, 2009

For The Record

This blog has been more about work than people. But we live for the ones who love us for who we are and it's such a waste that the words here have been wasted on frivolous stuff.

I was surprised to see the "BRITNEY for the record" DVD. I knew it meant something but I couldn't put a finger on it till you told me. I didn't look as happy as I should have been I was happy. At the same time I was just curious about the why.

Beer and chips and a good conversation is just the best way to spend time. Revelations about what went on for the past few months... I'm just a bad story-teller in general, everyone knows, but I think I'm a good listener.

I hate for conversations to be frivolous. If there wasn't any depth, there wouldn't be much of a purpose wasting so much money, saliva and words. And there was. We discovered so many things about love. It's the simplest thing that makes the world go round - one of the things that we get from the moment we are born. But we spend the rest of our life trying to find more of it. Where do we find it, with whom is it hidden, how do we nurture it, what will make it stay with us till the very end...

At the end of the day though, it's important to remember that in that search for the most elusive, we still have each other. It's not replaceable nor is it less important but friendship will see us through.

01

No comments: