Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Show Me The Money

I suppose I've always been a tad unrealistic. But now I know that amassing money is a skill. It's akin to squirrels gathering nuts. It is an essential in life. It's great to chill around and do nothing, but the quality of life would be better with more funds!

I'm thinking of taking a holiday trip soon and it is already rather late to book holiday for the next month. And I've got some financial issues too. I hope that I would be able to find additional jobs on top of teaching tuition. The PC Show seems to be a good place to find a job. But I'm a bit picky. I'm not really interested in giving out flyers. I don't mind selling stuff though, but I guess it's all part of the job.

I've only been an OFFICE BOY, a SALES KID at Sony and a DIRECTIONS POSTER for some cruise company.

Time to pick up more skills to fatten that bank account!

01

No comments: