Friday, June 05, 2009

Kids Nowadays

Me: From next lesson onwards I'll teach you two hours.

Her: Woah no need pay more money ah?

Me: Yah la, give you free lesson. See I so good.

Her: Like that where got good. Half an hour free only...

Me: Okay lor I give you 1 hour free OK! So you have 2 and a half hours of lesson!

Her: Ahahha... ok no need no need.

Me: So 2 hours enough or not.

Her: Enough, enough... okay BYEBYE.

---

Me: So you don't know Speed is whose fault?

Him: Not my fault, the school never teach.

Me: Other school teach already. I taught you already what! Why you don't know!

Him: Don't know don't know lah!

Me: I teach you already you don't know, so whose fault?

Him: Not my fault!

Me: I taught you for two weeks already! So is my fault lah.

Him: *gives a look insinuating that it was my fault*

Me: Oh so it's my fault. VERY GOOD. I'll make up for it and sit here and teach you until you know how to do OKAY? *wicked witch smile*

---

And so I was there for two and a half hours. Almost died.

01

No comments: