Friday, August 07, 2009

Bye Bye Bintan

Okay, just a few photos of the last day spent in Bintan. There weren't many photos because we kept to the same old places and we were rushing to be in time for the ferry home.

We actually overslept and missed the buffet breakfast so we got out our cup noodles instead! One bad thing about the Nirwana Beach Club cabana rooms is that they don't provide hot water flasks or the equivalent. We had to walk out to the dining area where the waitress was very helpful and prepared everything for us As we had our breakfast by the beach!

r01

r02

This is the platform that's an awesome place to chill out whether it's day or night!

r03

We went back to the Pool Bar to chill again!

r04

This time we got Budy to make us three drinks which all looked rather exotic. They were splashed with bright orangey tones and tasted refreshing. There was this lady in a bikinichilling out there... until her boyfriend came over with a birty cake and they started playing the song for her at the bar.

The best part was that just as I was wondeng how the two of them were going to finish the cake, they offered me and my friend a piece each, and a huge one for Budy! Hahaha... it was awesome.

I like how Bintan is much more relaxed than say, Phuket but because we ere in the hotel most of the time we didn't get to do much exploring. I suppose there's a need to strike a balance but I enjoyed myself a lot and I'll probably want to go back soon, just to go for tht trekking trip I missed!

01

No comments: