Sunday, August 02, 2009

One More Time

Laziness has almost gotten the better of me but when I see the number of posts that I wrote for last month, I realise that I've really got to step it out and churn them out no matter what!

Okay, third day of the trip was a little annoying. We went to Nirwana Beach Club to get scuba equipment but they were understaffed and their equipment were all rented out. It took them forever to get back to us regarding the availability of the stuff. Despite being impressed that they could converse fluently in Japanese, we were disappointed by their lack of professionalism. They just made us stand there till we were so frustrated that we left for the pool at Nirwana Gardens.

Again.

0302

And we spammed the pool bar again. Hahaha... Another 2 drinks, another 20 dollars!

0303

0304

0305

After that we went to Pasar Oleh Oleh. It was terrible to be there in the late afternoon. I think it would've been if we had gone in the evening where it would've been slightly more crowded and bustling. It's more of a tourist trap than anything else. If you really feel the need to go, go at night, and get a free ride if you book a massage with them.

The food there's not bad. There's Bintan Idol and this other place called Cafe Helo Helo.

0306

The food didn't disappoint and we ate quickly but we ate quickly, eager to catch the next cab ride back to the hotel!

On the cab I met Justin. Which was really kind of crazy seeing that we both study in NTU and we never meet each other and it took a trip to Indonesia to meet him and catch up with him. We had a delightful conversation... I don't think I ever speak so "buddy" to anyone else except him! My hall buddy!

The night was spent at Nirwana Gardens taking a massage. It was expensive but great. We felt really refreshed and were offered some strange tea after that. It was so hot that I scalded my tongue a bit. The tea tasted a bit strange and spicy though!

And that was it. Another day passed in eternal time.

01

No comments: