Sunday, August 23, 2009

Somebody Call 911

As far as weekends go, this one was a blast. Old Hollywood Glamour, WKWSCI's DND, was held on a cruise. The talents were very entertaining and I enjoyed myself with the huge gang of Y3s who went. I think Master Liew said this was the first time we've ever had such a huge group of seniors attend DND.

I was lucky enough to won 5 free scoops of ice-cream from Udders during the lucky draw and unlucky enough to have lost them after a short photo-taking session. It was worth $20 and I wanted to gorge myself silly. I won't let that get in the way. I will go down to Udders even if it means I have to pay for it.

Clubbed two nights on a row. That night was spent at Butter Factory and the following night at Rebel in celebration of Jac's birthday. I enjoyed myself because I was really in the zone and felt one with the music. I know why I get such a reaction when I start dancing - I'm funnier than those pro dancers and I've got more groove than the guy swinging around like a gorilla. Hell, I'd pay to see me dance.

Most importantly it was the company. I had fun cos of you guys. You know who you are.

Enough of late nights (slept at 5 and woke up at 10 for tuition on both Saturday and Sunday) and alcohol (I merlioned beside the Merlion) for the time-being. It's time to once again hit the books and get some work done since school is on a roll already. I don't want to try to catch the last train when I know that it's too late.

01

No comments: