Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting Started

I complain about being at home because I don't have personal space and all that but it's actually comfortable sitting at the dining table, typing away at my laptop and not having to worry about stuff.

Yes I smell the end of my CI Club stint. Voting for the 17th will happen tomorrow, the results will be announced and AGM will happen next Wednesday and everything will end.

Being at home makes me productive although hanging out at Lee Wee Nam yesterday was very awesome too. I know it won't be the same once the exams start drawing nearer but I think it's a good place to study, with the air con and nice chairs and not hard benches.

I even went for a run in the morning. After about an hour of procrastination. That's an improvement! Following that I started on my 431 assignment. I think I'm figuring out what makes me do work. I just have to be at the lappy, just START and then I'd be in the midst of completing the work and actually enjoying myself. I've finished most of my Friday's presentation on Creative ZEN already.

Till facebook disturbed me of course.

01

No comments: