Saturday, August 08, 2009

Mr Procrastinator

I did go for a run eventually.

But that was after doing nothing online for about 2 hours. I told myself the night before that I would get up early and I did. I just couldn't stop myself from turning on the computer even though I've visited ONTD and facebook the night before. I just stoned and found every reason not to get out of the house until I was so disgusted with myself that I dragged myself, running shoes and all, out of the door, one and a half hours later than what I'd expected.

I guess I'm somewhat motivated. I did manage to go for a run in the end. But I can't help but think of all the time I could've saved if I hadn't moped around and try to convince myself that I should be chilling at home instead.

I think it's the computer's fault. I will not turn it on in the morning.

When I was on ONTD during lectures it wasn't really a waste of time becuase I was sort of multi-tasking - being entertained and attending a lesson at the same time. Now it's just completely not worth my time! Argh!

To more exercise and less procrastination.

01

No comments: