Saturday, August 01, 2009

Final Tag

Today I received a call from the Hall Office telling me that I was offered a double room from the place that I called home for the past 2 years.

And I turned it down.

I rightfully deserved a place in hall. There was no way I was going to go through the uncertainty of wondering if I would be able to stay. I should get a place because of my contribution to hall, so since it has been decided that I was not worthy to get a place in the rec list, I quit both DND and FOC. Now that the offer has come up, I certainly don't deserve to stay having no contribution to make.

Let some deluded soul take my place.

It has come to a point where I don't want to hear any explanations because what is done, is done. I've taken a drastic step because there's no reason for me to be treated like crap.

Publications subcomm where I burned my dec hols and asking me to do stuff so close to the exams and then rejecting it a day after saying it was good? Dance, staying up late to rehearse during the semester? And coming in second? FOC, my $60? DND, let's not even go there.

I have my pride. I want to be wanted. I'm not going to grovel. I'm not going to beg.

For those responsible for the decision, I really don't want to see your face ever again. I haven't been this "petty" in a long time, but if you think what you did is right (or worse that there is nothing you can do about it), I'm sure you can live with me hating your guts.

The only people I would like to apologise to are the seniors who had faith in me. And maybe just a handful of people from my batch. I'm sorry I let you down and that I'm not a better person.

you may hate me but it ain't no lie
bye bye bye


01

No comments: