Sunday, May 15, 2011

Era

It feels like a new era in Singapore politics. WP won a GRC. MM and SM announce that they will not be in the up-coming cabinet.

It feels like a lot of frustration. Studying for the last paper. This Internet & New Media is abstract. I guess it's my fault for not attending the lectures but these slides - they are not understandable.

It feels like music is coming alive again. Especially with Lady Gaga. Born This Way. Judas. Edge of Glory. Britney's fantastic Till The World Ends is being followed by I Wanna Go. Kylie is coming for a concert in June.

It feels like something new is in the air. A lifestyle change because someone has promptly made his presence felt.

It feels like a different stage in life. I'm going to graduate. I'm going to find a job. I'm nervous. It's scary. I still don't know what I want, but the difference is that I'm going to have to take action! Not sit around waiting for things to happen!

And maybe you're right after all. There's no happiness in the future, only in now.

01

No comments: