Monday, June 12, 2006

Out All Nite

I am so exhausted now, but my brain refuses to go to sleep. I got back home at 730AM, and after taking out my contact lenses and having a bloody cold shower, I was shocked awake again. Now I've got a slight fever, but I'm going to take panadol. I cannot believe it but I'm going for a karoke session.

Anyway, yesterday I was such a whiner and Zhenhui and Shuming met me for Karaoke at Party World. We had a hell of a time there because the environment was different. It was a little bit more grand, the TV screen was bigger and the mics were a tad better. Oh, actually I came early and wanted to buy something from NUM. Hmmm, still considering.

Well, sang a good few songs, including some that I haven't heard in a long time. I surprised myself by singing one of Leon Lai's techno songs! I can't believe I was such a big fan last time that I dug out all his older songs to get acquainted with his works. Did a lot of other songs too, especially Zhao Pai Dong Zhuo. And Zhenhui took a lot of photos and I accidentally deleted all of them. Therefore I have no photos of any of the singing done at Party World. And I hate myself for it. Boo.

We walked all the way in the direction of PS and stopped by to eat and at the same time decide where to go.



Zhenhui was the only one eating so Shuming and I indulged in some serious cam-whoring. Very serious. Anyway, after that we decided to go to the airport - it was our original plan after all! We had all the luck in the world when we managed to catch a Merc cab! We went all the way to Terminal 2.



And Terminal 2 was deserted! There was absolutely nothing going on there! We walked around and well, got a bit mischievious. Some form of reliving childhood? Haha... the chance to act juvenile again, without a care in the world.



Shh... don't tell anyone that we're all turning 20 this year k?



Managed to find a place to take a photo of us as a trio by putting the camera on the table of one of the restaurants! Kinda funny, but it worked.

After that we went to look for some place to eat and realised that there was none in Terminal 2 (when in fact Mcs was there!). It was cold and we decided to walk to T1 from the outside. And we caught the fantastic view of the Control Tower.



Eh, we also ended up playing with the trolley again, but I think enough of those photos already!



Due to the very crappy view of aeroplanes at the viewing gallery at T2, we decided to stop by at T1's viewing gallery. It looked as fantastic as ever, even though it was pretty quiet. Few planes were on the move but we managed to catch some China plane in action. The lights were also very nice to look at.

Sorry if I don't sound coherent, I blame it all on the lack of sleep.

We went to drop Shuming off at her house before Zhenhui and I chilled out at Macdonalds talking about a whole lot of stuff! Waited for 2 hours because we thought she'd be joining us for breakfast. Both of us could barely keep our eyes open and our brains were on the verge of shut down. The place was kinda cool - the Portugese match was showing, but we didn't really catch it because it was too noisy inside. However, the 24 hour Macs was a great place.



Really enjoyed myself a lot, and took my mind off things! Yay to the fantastic trio!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: