Thursday, June 22, 2006

Anger Management

I know I haven't been angry in a very long time. But I probably burst out due to just holding it in for too long.

Simple scenario. My bro went out to buy dinner. I came back just in time to use the comp. He came back. I told him I'd let him use once he finished his dinner. But he just stood there and made it look like I owed him something. I unplugged the earphones and connected it to the speaker. In the process I accidentally loosened the screen's wires. Screen went blank. He started on a torrent of insults and blames. Pissed me off. Then there was a lot of vulgarities exchanged. Ego at all time high. After that I just stormed out of the house.

I wanted very badly to get intoxicated but decided against it after all. Anyway, I hate my brother a lot. But I was just too tired to fight with him and everything. It took so much for me to earn the off, because I haven't got any sports achievements or anything to get it, I had to burn one weekend in order to get the off. Then there was the "fighting" to get the off. And I had to come back home and see his disgusting face.

I walked around Causeway Point a lot, trying very hard to stop myself from using retail therapy. I really don't want to go to Bangkok broke. After all it's less than 3 weeks away. Then I got really sick of Woodlands in general, took a train to Bishan. The train ride was strangely rather therapeutic. Or maybe I was just relieved to be sitting down after all that walking. At that time was also messaging 3 people who helped me not lose my head. One of whom was my best friend, but he was kind of busy that night too, so I was cool with it, or else I'd have went to meet him. By the time I reached Northpoint I more or less calmed down. And I called home, to say that I'd be back. My mom called me like 50 times, till I had to set my phone on divert so that I'd be able to message properly. Didn't do much after that. Ate at Mcdonalds, and enjoyed the football match. Betted 5 bucks on Portugal winning and they did, despite the exclusion of about 5 people from their original line-up. The second half was fucking boring though.

And now... I'm 5 hours from booking in. Didn't even accomplish much today unless you count 2 episodes of The OC. I did a lot of blog surfing, but never actually got down to reading, other than a rare few. Oh, and the computer's back on its mouseballs. Working perfectly fine once again. I've only got these hours to make everything worth it. I think I might go for a swim now, although there's no sun and it's bloody cloudy. It's 1650 already!

I blame my procrastinating for not going when the sun was out earlier!

I guess I'm reflecting on my actions. It was childish but I really felt the need to leave the house. I felt terribly trapped. But still, I went home in the end.

Too much anguish. Need to have a really chilled out weekend.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: