Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Moderation

The sky is falling.

I'm giving up because I feel no attachment. I don't deserve this and I'm trying not to be negative but I've fallen into this silly hole. This silly trap that is my own making. But I'm unable to see through nor see past it. I'm restricted by my narrow-mindedness. And yes they are no longer deserving of me. Truly. I want this to be over. Even though it's a commitment thing but what I am choosing to do about it is an act of self-preservation! I am swamped with work. It's so bad that I can't go through a day without worry or doing something that's related to academia or earning money from tuition. I need time out, time off. I can't continue this way. I'm having the life sucked out of me.

I don't know what I can do about it. I'm confused.

I need someone to hold up the sky with me.

I am glad you're here.

01

1 comment: