Thursday, February 26, 2009

Priorities

It's a big fucking mess. You know it, I know it. And still we're not going to sit down and do anything about it. It can't be done this way. It shouldn't go on this way. But I'm tired. You're tired. And you're tired. It's a teamwork kind of thing. It requires all of us to be on the same page. But here we are, at this point of time, still in fucking different libraries, not to mention different books and obvi-fucking-ously on different pages.

I want to concentrate on my studies. It's so annoying that I've finally gotten the mods that I'm interested in, but I will get worse grades than normal because they aren't mugging modules and they require my attention NOW. Half of it has gone and there's only half left. I can do great things - direct a great play, and direct a great short film. Things I will be proud of for the rest of my school life. Or I can screw them up.

Point fingers at me. And say it in my face. Because I think it's true anyway.

I can't be bothered any more.

01

No comments: