Sunday, April 03, 2005

Yesterday!

I went back for Harmonica again and the feeling is simply... indescribible!

Anyway, after practice, I went to have lunch with the lot of them. Ho Kong, Wai Kit, Zheng Yu and I were sitting at one table and the girls at the other. The food was great. I shared curry chicken and another chicken dish with HK. Was bloody full after that. We all trooped back to J8 and they wanted to watch a movie. I actually wanted to go back home to surf the net but gave in after that. The 8 of us, including Hui Juan, Delphine, Xing Hui and this other new junior went to watch House of Fury. We went down to Giordano and had a hilarious time looking at the pink stuff which I think they are going to wear for their SYF!

We went back to the cinema after that. 3/4 during the adverts later, Ho Kong and I decided to go buy drinks! Luckily we made it just in time back for the movie!

House of Fury is a rather impressive film. Very fast paced and 1.5 hours seemed like a 2 hour film. Good stuff. Met Bing Xiang along the way too.

Went to HMV at City Link to take a look at CDs. After that I met Vanessa and we had a great time walking around Suntec. We had dinner at KFC where we shared a 2 piece chicken meal.

Watched another movie which was Miss Congeniality 2! It was really fantastic. The first one was good and the sequel is EVEN BETTER! I'm really impressed and at awe with Sandra Bullock. I think it's one of my favourite movies ever!

Van and I then went to Esplanade and enjoyed the night atmosphere at the roof. We talked about a lot of stuff, especially about music, volleyball and NYJC.

Today I met up with Zhi Wei and we went to for KLunch at AMK! I had a hell lot of fun, it was really amazing. I might start having the habbit of doing this every week! Time to pack up for book in though. Yuck.

No comments: