Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Cranky Trio



Oh right. Today I woke up 4AM++. I think I'm a pretty disturbed boy. Anyway, I slept at 7PM last night because I had nothing better to do and I was feeling kind of sleepy. Was mercilessly woken up from my sleep by my mother at 11PM to have my dinner. Gosh.

Anyway, went online before meeting Daniel and Sern Hong at Yishun Safra. We went swimming and I think I got a slight tan after being in the sun for less than 2 hours. We had fun playing with the mini-slides (which has inspired me to ask the platoon if they'd like to go to the Jurong Swimming Complex next week), and chatted about the usual stuff. Army guys who can't stop talking about army. It was fun though.

After washing up we had a very long chat with the receptionist there. I had to get a replacement for my SAFRA card because I lost my wallet.

OK. I digress. I just got back my wallet from LTA Melvin, raped, and devoid of cash, my cousin's library card, my POSB card and SAFRA card. Seeing the wallet in that state ripped my heart apart. I hope the fucker who did it dies tomorrow. No wait, that's just too easy. I hope he trips over three drains in quick sucession, gets kicked in the groin by the girl he accidently touches while trying to regain his balance and gets knocked down by a truck when he crosses the road and that the respirator breaks down within minutes of him getting hooked up to it when he's at the hospital. I'm about to curse his parents, but since it isn't their fault directly (except that they raised the nasty little motherfucker), but I'm sure these mishaps are enough toture to them as it is. Damn you, asshole.

Moving on, we bought 25 dollars worth of BK voucher for 20 bucks, so I'd probably be eating BK for the next few weeks. We also helped fill up survey forms and such and it essentially made us late for our Kbox at Suntec! Bah!

We were walking bloody fast from the MRT station to the KBox that I almost had cramps in my legs. Anyway, we reached there at 1145, and of course started singing immediately. Arh! I had a hell lot of fun. Missed going to KBox a lot. Sang a lot of songs that I wanted to sing (plenty of which did not suit my range... boo!), and had sambal chicken rice there. It didn't taste as good as the curry chicken, which was not available today anyway! Ooh, sang a great variety of songs and shockingly enough, about 20+ Jolin songs! After that Sern Hong had to rush off for his stuff so we took a few photos including the ones you see above!



After that Daniel and I went shopping before going to Burger King. We were pretty hungry because of the swim still. I had a Big Fish burger and it tasted exactly the same as Mcs Filet-o-Fish. Boo. Had a long talk before returning to BODS and I decided, after a lot of contemplation that I would get a new shirt! Muahahaha! In my opinion, it looks fantastic. So there! It was great of Daniel to put up with my PPMM. The shirt was supposed to be super tightfit and I wasn't quite comfortable with that so I got an L instead. The packaging and everything was good too.

After that we both took a sleepy train ride home. *yawn* I'll be having an early night tonight. Tonnes of lectures for navi tomorrow!

No comments: