Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Birthday I

Since I spent my birthday stuck in camp, I only had a few SMS-es to cheer me up! And that I didn't receive any presents other than these so... THANKS GUYS!

021005

My Leng (my aunt): happi bdae! many wishes... n hav fun
And she shares the same birthday as me! Happy birthday to her!

Zhenhui: Hi ying heng,its your bdae tmr,happy birthday in advance,may your wishes come true. :)
Yay Zhenhui! You da MAN!


031005

Before 5 AM
Shuming: Hey happy birthday! Don think about army Shit,think about saturday! :) i'll cya real soon... Can't wait!
At 00:17:25, she was the first person to wish me! Okay, so I only saw the message when I woke up at 5 sth, but it was THE message that made me so optimistic about the rest of the day! Fantastic stuff... Really appreciate it. It made me live through the parade, have something to look forward to... GOSH! Can't wait to meet you two! 3 more days!

Van: Dearie! Happy nineteenth birthday!think u shld be asleep now.I know its not a great way to spend ur bday.. But i hope you'll feel special all e same! Love u...
Thanx! I feel special all because of you! *Muackz! *oops at the mushiness*

From 6AM to 12NN

Wee Lee: Dear, happy birthday! Haha!
*gasp* LOL!

Zhi Wei: Hey morning. Wish u a happiest 19th birthday and may you be blessed with good health ar.
*touched* Thank you thank you!

Nana: Jason, happy birthday! :) 19 liao. It's sad we can't celebrate for me(typo error!) But i'd bet you had fun! Take care. See ya soon i hope. :)
Hmph! All army's fault I couldn't take off! But rest assured, will see you guys very very soon!

Kenneth: Hiyo. Jus giving u my sweetest smile 2 wish u a very happy birthday n may all ur wish s come true! Take Care! (=
Bloody cool! My fellow Synergy organiser remembered! What a surprise!

Terence: From now on i won't msg u liao Sender: terence ******* Sent:03-Oct-2005 09:50:46 bluff u wawn la birthday boy.. Happy 19th bdae Stay cheerful (-.*)
Coming from the guy who was on OFF and now is also on OFF. Gosh... Haha, would've gotten tricked my the message if the spacing didn't cock up! =P Thanx man!

Yu Ting: Hey happy 19th bday! Enjoy yrself on this day..most prob in camp rite..Haha...may all yr dreams come true! Happy bday!
From my good old friend! Ha!

From 12NN to 7PM
Jian Hong: Lol happy birthday buddy..
Short but just the best! My buddy was on off but still gave me a birthday message!

Xiang Hui: Happy birthday mr khor! Lol, may all yr wishes come true loh, enjoy yr bdae in camp lor!
My cousin remembered! *shy* Hope your leg recovers soon ya!

Mom: Hey hey!!! Happy happy birthday to you! Yea! Touched right? I know exactly how you feel... Hahaha. This is from your beloved family members! Wooohooo!
Typed my brother using my mom's phone. So nice of them! =)

Xiu Ping: Hey yo... Happy birthday.. How's life in ns? Haven hear from u for so long...
Haven't heard from you for so long too! Great to hear from a Rigel-mate! We'll have a gathering soon!

At 11PM+
Jie Yu: As we enter e last hour of your birthday... I hope you had a great day.... And fret not.. For i didn't forget about it YET... laugh see ya. Nitez Nitez.
LOL! Best friend the pattern very different from everyone else! UNIQUE!

And Si Hua sent me a belated birthday message a day later! Part II of this coming soon, but here's two pics of some shocking stuff!



From Zhi Wei's blog! Cool shoutout!


Red! And looking HAWT! Gosh... thanks Shuming!

Got to book in le. Damn happy! 2 more days to Book Out Day. Book out book out book out day! Cya!

No comments: