Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Down

I've been feeling kind of down lately, and easily pissed off. Yeah, I suppose I am feeling kind of lost and everything because it seemed that an angel has decided to shine less brightly on me, but I think the best that I can do is just be around silently instead of causing more conflict.

I need to go reflect on what I've got to do with my life. It seems that all of a sudden, I'm as lost as a soldier in a forest without a compass, or an ant with its nest destroyed.

Oh man, it has been too long since I've really written about my feelings and I've just lost touch with myself even. I don't know what I'm doing any more. I don't know I do what I do... To achieve what purpose, to fulfill what objective... Damn.

This week in camp isn't too tough. Except today a blunder caused me to be punished. It was one of the few times I actually pulled a stunt and I couldn't help but be angry at the person who caused it. It could've been avoided. But no, what a useless, incapable dick he was. Fucked up.

Gosh. Heard Madonna's new single Hung Up last night when I was laying on the bed in camp. It's a pretty cool track, and it'll so totally explode on radio! It's the kind of song I like - one that'll make people get out of their seat and dance. Don't give me the pretentious shit of being meaninful, and playing own instruments yadda yadda yadda. I just wanna hafagoodtime.

I think I'll write more during the weekend, which is like only 2 days away! Despite keeping myself occupied, I can't help that feel that something is missing. I'll just have to take this time to rebuild back a part of my world...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, i also heard madonna's new song and its awesome. i agree with you that music is just about getting up and doin ur thing.
u can also check my blog out at www.28may.blogspot.com

shan