Friday, October 07, 2005

Replyin'

mbies: yay i love the class. i can't stop looking at the card either! XD have fun in brunei...
I ain't gonna go to Brunei till Dec! Haha, I hope I'll have fun there too, but I think it'll be kind of tough as well. I love the class too! Yayness!

mingy : crap. u make it sound like im in love with u or something... my boy's not gonna be v pleased! lol... n i saw ur pretty gf in sch!
LOL. He doesn't know about my blog, does he?

angie: i SWEAR i was going to sms u, but i somehow forgot. but i did wished u on my blog.
VIQ: What's your blog add???

CaMiLlE: HeY yAlL i LoVe ShAkE iT oFf It Is AwSoMe
whitni: I love shake it off & I also like we belong together!!!
whitni: hey!!!!

I keep getting tonnes of Mariah fans visiting my blog after I wrote two articles on two of her singles... Haha....

mingy: CRAP... i ONLY kept asking cause u NEVER gave me a reply. bleah... lookin' forward to sat though... and happy birthday ma boy! u're 19! woohoo...
Okay, I promise to reply more often and properly then!

angie: hey im back. u described me to be like some mad auntie who unfortunately happen to be ur classmate. im not can.
Okay. ANNOUNCEMENT: Angeline is NOT some mad auntie. It's just my bad description. Can?

Mopo: heyyy!!
Mogan: Heyy!!! I love your music.

Always knew I've got great taste in music! Awww...

anonymous: pictures are really terrible. They rip out your soul and be little them. Live. BTW my flobble is up and running again
So let's all pop by and visit Trenchy...

mingy : so is the 8th still on u super busy guy?!~
It's tomorrow! =0

JuLiTa: hey mariah carey how are u doing i just wanted to say the songs you made are the coolest but not only yours.bye bye e-mail me at julita_calica@yahoo.com bye bye
I ain't Mariah!

ken: hee... where can i download the wee lian photo as hp screen saver or wallpaper
Visit the mediacorp websites. I'm sure there's tonnes of those there!

Th3odor3: sian my brother also sama sama lah haiz
I think my bro failed most of his prelims too. Wow.

mbies: that place below... is that the place the bbq is going to be held? omg im so excited. you better email me tt pics asap! mingboon@gmail.com! i never check my hotmail one.
I WANT G-mail! Gosh. Such a pity that I don't have it. Boo!

No comments: