Saturday, October 01, 2005

Unforgivable

Let's see.

I couldn't take off yesterday (Friday) to go Sentosa with Si Hua and Sequeena because there was a live demolition session and it was for those going Brunei. Which I am. BOO.

I lost my wallet on Wednesday. BOO. *heart-pain*

I cannot take birthday off on Monday. BOO.

I'll be spending my birthday at Nee Soon Camp (not even my own) rehearsing for parade. Up-arms, dowm-arms, salute-arms... WTF. SAMURA! BOO.

I have a parade next Wednesday and a 8km route march after that. Who plans such stuff? BOO.

I've got to rush around to settle my wallet-thingies before preparing for the BBQ today. BOO.

I've got to book in tomorrow night instead of Monday because of the parade. Eve of my birthday. BOO!

I can't take OFF till 7th Nov because I have tonnes of lessons for the Brunei trip. Boo.

I lost 40 bucks in cash in that wallet. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You'd think that a wallet and a parade wouldn't be able to piss me off that much.

No comments: