Friday, June 09, 2006

Schizo

I don't know what I want in life. Maybe that's a major setback.

How am I to live my dreams like that?

I think I'm an insensitive fuck trying not to be one after all.

Time to get back to basics... I'm going to call all my friends and we're going to have a good time.

I hate being lonely. But she said it's different to be alone and lonely. You can be alone, and not lonely.

If life were simpler, I think there's a good chance that I could live happily ever after.

I think when you're young, you write better, because the emotions and thoughts you want to express are simpler. And therefore it's touchingly accurate. When you grow older, the grey area expands. Happiness comes with conditions, life comes with dilemmas. It makes life interesting but tough.

David told me it might be better if life were easier to understand. I said then we wouldn't have that long a life to find all the answers.

Being the platoon IC for a mere 3 days gets on my nerves. Maybe I'll have to continue next week too. At least I tried.

I really hate it when it rains. It makes me feel miserable.

Edison Chen's going to be in Jolin's video of Mr Q! I'm going to memorise all the lyrics and sing it in KBox everytime till the end of this year at least. I haven't seen Edison in a new MV in forever.

Talked to Terence and David about my bimbotic nature. Hey, I've got my serious times too (most of my sulking, and being by myself etc.). But I've got to balance it out. That's what being a Libran is all about. The scales. The balance.

I read my horoscope for the day before, and it's true. "If this person's so perfect, how come you're not crazy about him or her? A boss, a new acquaintance or date has all the right credentials, but something about the person just seems slightly off to you. Trust your gut."

My gut's not feeling very trustable nowadays.

Happy birthday to you. Oops, not yet.

I want my life back.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: